As you can easily see, I’m still thinking about graduation gift card holders. This card was inspired by the Penned & Painted stamp set by Stampin’ Up! and is smaller in size then the one I posted yesterday—final dimensions for this feminine gift card holder are 1-1/2″ b y 4″.
As indicated in the white template at the left, the left hand piece at the bottom is removed as is the rectangular piece on the lower right. A semi circle is punched in the center of the front and back of the card hold respectively. Tear and tape adhesive is placed on the trimmed edge on the 1/2″ wide tab at the far left and also on the 1/2″ wide tab at the bottom.
Two pieces of DSP (2-1/4″ x 3-1/4″) are cut and adhered to the front and the back of the gift card holder. The semi-circles at the top of each will need to be trimmed.
Next fold in the left tab and bottom tab and remove the protective covering of the glue strip. Fold the front of the card lining up the edges of the gift card holder (the tabs will be inside and will make sure the holder is secure.
Whisper White card stock is used for stamping: a scrap for the sentiment, “Happy Graduation,” from Teeny Tiny Wishes; a square about 3″ x 3″ for the two stamp flower blossom; and a panel 2″ x 3-3/4″ for the interior message. Cut out the two step flower with one of the circles from the Layering Circles framelits and cut out a slightly larger scalloped circle from a piece of Rich Razzleberry. Adhere the two circles and attach them to the card hold front using dimensionals.
Use the Tag Topper punch to adorn one end of the remaining piece of Whisper White card stock. I used Sweet Sugarplum ink to stamp the flower and the sentiment, “Congrats!” Add ribbon to this interior piece.
Use a glue dot to adhere the gift card to the back of the message panel.
April 1 – 30 Host Code: GDDDXKEJ
Use this host code when you order to receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code (you’ll still get the free gift). The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2016-16 Annual Catalog or the 2017 Occasions Catalog (as long as the item is still available). Please see my Rewards page for full details.
- To visit my online store, click here.
- To shop the Clearance Rack, click here.
- Earn Free Stampin’ Up! products by joining my Customer Rewards program
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ up! merchandise, too! Please contact me for more information.
It won’t be long before the new 2017-2018 Annual Stampin’ Up! catalog will be available to everyone. In preparation some items in the current 2016-2017 catalog and the 2017 Occasions catalog will be retiring. If you have some favorites you’ve not yet purchased it may not be too late—the sale of retiring items is through May 31st, 2017, or while supplies last.
What You Need to know
- Promotion dates: April 10–May 31, 2017 beginning at 1:00 PM (MT).
- No minimum purchase required.
- Retiring items may be added to all orders.
- Retiring items are eligible for Stampin’ Rewards with qualifying orders.
- All retiring items will be discontinued after May 31.
- All retiring accessories and tools are available while supplies last.
- Due to high demand for retiring stamp sets, Stampin’ Up! will keep producing retiring stamp sets until May 22. After May 22, all retiring stamp sets will be available while supplies last.
- Order Deadlines: May 31, 2017, by 11:55 PM (MT)