First cut papers per dimensions that are posted following the supply list.
On a panel of Whisper White use flowers and leaves from the Blooms & Wishes stamp set and stamp randomly about the panel to create a unique designer series paper. For the flowers I used Rich Razzleberry and Sweet Sugarplum ink and stamped off before stamping the pane. The leaves were stamped in Mint Macaron. The message panel was stamped with a flower in Sweet Sugarplum.
Using the Reverse Punch (corner rounding) on the Envelope Punch Board, round the four corners of the scored and folded base card and each of the Whisper White panels.
Layering ovals were used to create the the cut out shape in the center of the newly created designer series panel.
The ribbon was tied around before the designer series panel was adhered to the card base.
April 1 – 30 Host Code: GDDDXKEJ
Use this host code when you order to receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code (you’ll still get the free gift). The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2016-16 Annual Catalog or the 2017 Occasions Catalog (as long as the item is still available). Please see my Rewards page for full details.
- To visit my online store, click here.
- To shop the Clearance Rack, click here.
- Earn Free Stampin’ Up! products by joining my Customer Rewards program
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ up! merchandise, too! Please contact me for more information.
Card Stock Cuts
- Sweet Sugarplum: card base 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ scored on the long side at 4-1/”
- Whisper White: 2 pieces 5-1/4″ x 4″ for front and message panels; & a scrap about 3-3/4″ x 4-3/4″ for printing sentiment
- Blooms & Bliss DSP: 1 piece about 4-3/4″ x 3-3/4 to frame the center oval
It won’t be long before the new 2017-2018 Annual Stampin’ Up! catalog will be available to everyone. In preparation some items in the current 2016-2017 catalog and the 2017 Occasions catalog will be retiring. If you have some favorites you’ve not yet purchased it may not be too late—the sale of retiring items is through May 31st, 2017, or while supplies last.
What You Need to know
- Promotion dates: April 10–May 31, 2017 beginning at 1:00 PM (MT).
- No minimum purchase required.
- Retiring items may be added to all orders.
- Retiring items are eligible for Stampin’ Rewards with qualifying orders.
- All retiring items will be discontinued after May 31.
- All retiring accessories and tools are available while supplies last.
- Due to high demand for retiring stamp sets, Stampin’ Up! will keep producing retiring stamp sets until May 22. After May 22, all retiring stamp sets will be available while supplies last.
- Order Deadlines: May 31, 2017, by 11:55 PM (MT)