Don’t you just love dragonflies? I do. I’m in the mood for spring and I’m sure that it is just around the corner. Spring is the focus of this card and I’ve used two special products from Stampin’ Up!—Awesomely Artistic stamp set and Detailed Dragonfly thinlits dies.
First I apologize for the poor quality of the image. Wouldn’t you know the one time I mail out a card prior to inspecting my photo results for blog or other use, I find my photography was very punk for this item.
Although the card background appears to be white(ish) here, I did you Island Indigo for my base card stock and used a piece of Whisper White for the first panel layer and for the interior message panel.
A piece of Blooms & Bliss designer series paper was chosen for the two inch vertical piece down the left of the card and a coordinating piece was used for the base layer of the label panel. The detailed dragonfly was cut from a scrap of Island Indigo card stock. The sentiment, “Just for You,” was a stamp in the So In Love stamp set.
Stampin’ Up! supplies and card stock cuts are listed at the tail end of this blog post.
March 1 – 31 Host Code:
Use this host code when you order to receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code (you’ll still get the free gift). The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2016-16 Annual Catalog or the 2017 Occasions Catalog. Please see my Rewards page for full details.
- To visit my online store, click here.
- To shop the Clearance Rack, click here.
- Earn Free Stampin’ Up! products by joining my Customer Rewards program
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ up! merchandise, too! Please contact me for more information.
Stampin’ Up! Product List
Card Stock/Papers & Cuts
- Island Indigo (SU #122923) – 2: cut 5½” x 8½”; scored at 4¼“ for base; and scrap about 4” x 3” for delicate dragonfly die cut
- Whisper White (SU #100730) – 3: cut 2 panels 4” x 5¼”, one for interior message; and second for layering panel; & scrap about 3 “ x 3” for stamping and layered label
- Blooms & Bliss DSP (*SU #141654) – 2: cut 2” x 5¼“ strip to layer on Whisper White panel ; and scrap about 3” x 4” for bottom layer of label