This delicate card was created using the Special Reason bundle by Stampin’ Up!
- Prepare card stock and cut (dimensions below)
- Emboss one of the 4″ x 5-1/4″ Whisper White panels with the Petal Burst textured impressions embossing folder and the Big Shot. Then lightly sponge the panel with Pink Pirouette ink.
- Prepare the delicate flowers using the Stylish Stems framelits dies. This is a two step process—see the following images—from the Blushing Bride card stock.
- The resulting die cuts will look like this:
- Die cut the delicate leaves (large and small) and cut the solid leaf backgrounds from the Mint Macaron card stock.
- Stamp the sentiment on the scrap of Pink Pirouette and cut out with the Classic Label punch.
- Assemble the card using the original image as your guide.
The list of supplies and card stock cuts used to make this card are included below.
April 1 – 30 Host Code: GDDDXKEJ
Use this host code when you order to receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code (you’ll still get the free gift). The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2016-16 Annual Catalog or the 2017 Occasions Catalog. Please see my Rewards page for full details.
- To visit my online store, click here.
- To shop the Clearance Rack, click here.
- Earn Free Stampin’ Up! products by joining my Customer Rewards program
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ up! merchandise, too! Please contact me for more information.
Stampin’ Up! Supply List
Card Stock Cuts
- Pink Pirouette: card base, 4-1/4″ x 11-1/2″ scored on the long side at 5-1/2″; 1 panel, 3-3/4″ x 4″; & one scrap about 2-1/2″ x 3/4″ for sentiment
- Whisper White: 2 panels, 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Blushing Bride: Scrap about 4-1/2″ x 3″ for flower dies
- Mint Macaron: scrap about 2″ x 1″ for leaf dies