For many graduation is just around the corner and so are thoughts of Seaside Shore. This is quick and easy gift card holder to give to the graduate was created with the Seaside Shore stamp set by Stampin’ Up!. Of course the design principle will work for any other gifting occasion. The final dimensions of the gift card holder are 3-1/4″ by 4″.
Basic elements of the gift card holder are displayed in Figure 1 (dimensions for the card stock and DSP are listed later in this post). Figure 2 illustrations place of the DSP on one side of the Dapper Denim panel and corresponding placement of the tear and tape adhesive on the reverse side of that panel. You’ll notice that I rounded the corners of the end that will be folded to the front.
The belly band is decorated with a fish stamped in Dapper Denim on a piece of the By the Shore DSP. The fish is then die cut and then framed the slightly larger circle that was cut from Very Vanilla. The sentiment is also stamped with Dapper Denim and cut out using the Classic Label punch.
April 1 – 30 Host Code: GDDDXKEJ
Use this host code when you order to receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code (you’ll still get the free gift). The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2016-16 Annual Catalog or the 2017 Occasions Catalog (as long as the item is still available). Please see my Rewards page for full details.
- To visit my online store, click here.
- To shop the Clearance Rack, click here.
- Earn Free Stampin’ Up! products by joining my Customer Rewards program
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ up! merchandise, too! Please contact me for more information.
Stampin’ Up! List
Card stock Cuts
- Dapper Denim (2): card base 3-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ scored on the long side at 2″ and 6-1/2″; and belly band 1″ x 9″
- By the Shore DSP (3): panel 3-1/4″ x 2-1/4″; panel 3-1/4″ x 1-3/4″; and scrap for stamping and die cutting fish
- Very Vanilla (2): scrap for sentiment, and piece about 2″ square
It won’t be long before the new 2017-2018 Annual Stampin’ Up! catalog will be available to everyone. In preparation some items in the current 2016-2017 catalog and the 2017 Occasions catalog will be retiring. If you have some favorites you’ve not yet purchased it may not be too late—the sale of retiring items is through May 31st, 2017, or while supplies last.
What You Need to know
- Promotion dates: April 10–May 31, 2017 beginning at 1:00 PM (MT).
- No minimum purchase required.
- Retiring items may be added to all orders.
- Retiring items are eligible for Stampin’ Rewards with qualifying orders.
- All retiring items will be discontinued after May 31.
- All retiring accessories and tools are available while supplies last.
- Due to high demand for retiring stamp sets, Stampin’ Up! will keep producing retiring stamp sets until May 22. After May 22, all retiring stamp sets will be available while supplies last.
- Order Deadlines: May 31, 2017, by 11:55 PM (MT)