Here is another card similar to the Beautiful You card (#2) that I posted a few days ago. The main difference is that this card has a softer look because of its rounded corners. The Reverse Punch (corner rounder) on the Envelope Punch Board was used to round the four corners of the scored and folded base card as well as the Whisper White panel.
April 1 – 30 Host Code: GDDDXKEJ
Use this host code when you order to receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code (you’ll still get the free gift). The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2016-16 Annual Catalog or the 2017 Occasions Catalog (as long as the item is still available). Please see my Rewards page for full details.
- To visit my online store, click here.
- To shop the Clearance Rack, click here.
- Earn Free Stampin’ Up! products by joining my Customer Rewards program
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ up! merchandise, too! Please contact me for more information.
Stampin’ Up! Supply List
Card stock Cuts
- Rich Razzleberry: Card base 4-1/4″ x 11″ scored on the long side at 5-1/2″; and a small piece about 3-1/2″ x 4″ for scalloped oval frame
- Blooms & Bliss DSP: a panel 5-1/4″ x 4″ for front; and a strip 5-1/4″ x 1″ for decorating the bottom of the interior whisper White panel
- Sweet Sugarplum: small piece about 3-1/2″ x 4″ for stamping and cutting with oval die.
- Whisper White: a panel 5-1/4″ x 4″ for the interior message
It won’t be long before the new 2017-2018 Annual Stampin’ Up! catalog will be available to everyone. In preparation some items in the current 2016-2017 catalog and the 2017 Occasions catalog will be retiring. If you have some favorites you’ve not yet purchased it may not be too late—the sale of retiring items is through May 31st, 2017, or while supplies last.
What You Need to know
- Promotion dates: April 10–May 31, 2017 beginning at 1:00 PM (MT).
- No minimum purchase required.
- Retiring items may be added to all orders.
- Retiring items are eligible for Stampin’ Rewards with qualifying orders.
- All retiring items will be discontinued after May 31.
- All retiring accessories and tools are available while supplies last.
- Due to high demand for retiring stamp sets, Stampin’ Up! will keep producing retiring stamp sets until May 22. After May 22, all retiring stamp sets will be available while supplies last.
- Order Deadlines: May 31, 2017, by 11:55 PM (MT)