This card features the Stampin’ Up!® Special Reason Bundle
The piece of Blooms and Bliss designer series paper that I chose for this card goes perfectly with the Rich Razzleberry, Sweet Sugarplum, and Whisper White card stock used for the card layers. The ribbon I used is, also, Sweet Sugarplum.
- Visit my online store. Please be sure to include the host code, QY2PBEAU. This code is good through January 31st, 2017 (for orders of $150 or more, please don’t not use this code).
- Earn free Stampin’ Up! products – join my rewards program
Card stock cuts
- Rich Razzleberry (2): 4-1/4″x11″ (scored at 5-1/2″); & 3″-3/8″ square panel
- Bloom and Bliss DSP (2): 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel; & strip 1″ x 4-1/4″
- Whisper White (2): 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside panel); and 1-1/2″ x 2″ scrap (sentiment)
- Sweet Sugarplum: 1-1/2″ x 2″ scrap
Don’t hesitate to contact me if you have questions about Stampin’ Up!® products or any of the projects I’ve showcased in my blog.
Happy Stamping! Linda
Free Rewards Available During Sale-A-Bration
Stampin’ Up!’s Sale-a-bration 2017 is going on now through March 31th
Here’s the deal: for every $50 you spend (before tax and shipping), you get a FREE Sale-A-Bration product. That means it’s the perfect time to purchase those products you’ve had your eye on while earning more products for free.
Save on Paper Pumpkin
Paper Pumpkin by Stampin’ Up! is a crafting subscription kit that delivers creativity to your door every month. Each box includes everything you need to make a stunning project. Every month is a surprise, your project may be greeting cards, gift packaging, or something for home decor (not to the exclusion of additional projects).