Today the theme for Amy’s Inkin’ Krew Blog Hop is a celebration. I’ve chosen to showcase Stampin’ Up!’s bundle Made with Love stamp set and Baby’s First framelits dies,, so decided to use it to congratulate new or expectant parents.
This is a cute card in the gender neutral color “Peekaboo Peach” for the parents of a new baby; expectant parents; a reveal party; or a baby shower.
If you get lost along the way, here are the participants for this hop:
- Visit my online store. Please be sure to include the host code, GKUBE3JC. This code is good through December 31st, 2016 (for orders of $150 or more, please don’t not use this code).
- Earn free Stampin’ Up! products – join my rewards program
Stampin’ Up! Supply List
Card Stock Cuts:
- Peekaboo Peach: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base
- Peekaboo Peach from 2016-2018 In Color DSP: 5-1/4″ x 4″ panel
- Whisper White: 5-1/4″ x 4″ inside panel
- Whisper White: scraps, oval die cut and onesie die cut
- Peekaboo Peach Ruched Ribbon: about 20 inches