A card can’t get much simpler than this!
Use liquid multipurpose glue to adhere the copper foil panel 1/8″ below the top of the card front. To that center the panel of Affectionately Yours Specialty designer series paper.
Use the appropriate thinlit to cut out the “Thanks” sentiment from copper foil. Adhere the sentiment to the card front using the Fine Tip Glue pen. You may wish to weight the card for about ten minutes to be sure the sentiment adheres very well. To do that I like to place the card under a piece of wax paper and then stack some weight on top—consider using stamp blocks or books.
- Visit my online store. Please be sure to include the host code, QY2PBEAU. This code is good through January 31st, 2017 (for orders of $150 or more, please don’t not use this code).
- Earn free Stampin’ Up! products – join my rewards program
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Watermelon Wonder: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, card base (scored on long edge at 4-1/4″)
- Whisper White: 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside message)
- Cooper Foil: 4″ x 3″ panel
- Affectionately Yours Specialty Designer Series Paper: 3-3/4″ x 2-3/4″ panel