Rewards for purchasing Stampin’ Up!
Stamping with Linda G
Here’s How You May Earn Reward Points
There are three options for placing an order
- Place your order online through my portal.
- eMail your order to me StampingWithLindaG (at) gmail.com.
- Call in your order to me at 706-268-3311 (in the Atlanta calling area)
Customer Reward Points
Individual orders between $20 and $149.
A Hostess Code (through March 30, 2017: Cod (7CKJC3PN) is added to the bottom of each post (as of June 25, 2016). If you apply the most current Host Code to your online orders of products totally between $25 and $149, you’ll get a free gift from me , If your order is over $150, please don’t apply the hostess code or you’ll miss out on your own Stampin’ Rewards/Host $$ if you use it (you’ll still get the free gift); see specifics below.
The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in 2016-17 Annual Catalog! Once you place your order, simply email me the item that you’d like and I’ll order it toward the end of the month when I close out the host order and ship them out to you as soon as I receive the shipment.
Individual orders of $150 or more
Place a $150 order and get six Mountain Climber Award Points, please see below, plus you qualify for Stampin’ Rewards from Stampin’ Up! Earn Stampin’ Rewards and apply them as you wish. Use Stampin’ Rewards to purchase discounted host exclusive stamp sets or any current catalog merchandise.
Stamping With Linda G Mountain Climber Reward Points
As an added bonus, you’ll earn FREE stampin’ Up! product from any current stampin’ Up! catalog or promotion. The Stamping with Linda G Mountain Climber Rewards points is my way of telling you that your orders are appreciated—another way of saying “thank you” to my returning customers.
How Mountain Climber Rewards Work:
- For each $25 that you order from my online store (before S & H) you will earn one Running Shoe. You also earn my monthly Online Class Tutorial with projects that are exclusive to my classes!
- You will earn two Mountain Climber Rewards for each friend that you refer when they place their first order of $50+ from my online store.
- When you have earned 16 Running Shoes you will get a FREE product order valued up to $40.00, your choice and mailed directly to you!
There is NO MONTHLY COMMITMENT – Just place a $25.00 or greater online order through me (must be a single order of $25 or higher before shipping and tax) online. For every full increment of $25.00 (before shipping and tax), you earn one Mountain Climber Reward Point. Please note that individual orders may NOT be combined to attain a Mountain Climber Reward Point. Example: a product order of $24 would not qualify for a Mountain Climber Reward Point. However, an order of $51 would qualify for TWO Mountain Climber Reward Points.
Restrictions: Shares, my card kits and workshop purchases do not count. Please note, when shopping online make sure that you are shopping in my online store otherwise your orders won’t count toward your Mountain Climber Reward Points totals.
I’ve created a sheet to help you keep track of yourMountain Climber Reward Points. You can open and print the Order Tracker.
Wait! There’s More
When you place an on-line order through me, you instantly become one of my Stamping With Linda G Preferred Customers*.
As one of my Stamping With Linda G Preferred Customers, you will receive the following extras:
- Free Stampin’ Up! Seasonal Catalogs mailed to you with each release (Holiday and Spring).
- Order $100 or greater (can be multiple orders totaling $100) in the year prior to the new Annual Catalog – I will mail you a free catalog PRIORITY MAIL – EARLY – as soon as I get them. The catalogs have over 200 pages of products and ideas.
- On-line ordering provides a one-step, convenient and secure way to shop for Stampin’ Up! products, including access to the Clearance Rack!
- Subscribe to my Stamping With Linda G blog for samples, tips, tutorials and the latest Stampin’ Up! promotions and catalog sneak peeks.
*Please note: To remain one of my Stamping With Linda G Preferred Customers, you need to have placed an order within the past twelve months.
Do you have a big wish list? Consider joining Stampin’ Up! as a hobby stamper. Ask me how.
On-line ordering requires a credit or debit card (American Express cards are not accepted).
Order placed through me simply email me a list of the products that you’d like to purchase (please include the specific item numbers with your list so that I can verify that I’ve got everything correct in your order), I’ll calculate the total and send you a PayPal invoice, then once you’ve paid the invoice, I’ll submit the order and have it shipped directly to you. Plus you’ll still have all of the same return and exchange policies and product guarantees that you have when you order through my online store.