Come Stamp with Me
Do you like stamping or think you might like to try it? If your answer is yes, then let’s get together and stamp. All stampers, beginners to advanced, who enjoy having fun in the company of like minded-folk are invited.
Schedule (1st Wednesday of each month unless otherwise stated)
- May 3, 2017: 10:00 am or 4:00 pm
- June 7, 2017: 10:00 am or 4:00 pm
Location: 259 Yanoo Trace, Big Canoe, Georgia.
There is no fee to attend, but reservations are required as a maximum of six stampers can be accommodate during any one time slot. Please email me or call 706-268-3311 to tell me that you’d like to attend. Thanks!
How does it work?
- You are invited to bring your own projects (your stamps, paper, etc.) OR selected project kits will be available for purchase.
- A Big Shot die cutter will be available for your use
- Learn or share stamping techniques
- See new Stampin’ Up! products
- What you will need to bring basic supplies (in addition to any special projects you may wish to work on):
- paper snips (scissors)
- adhesive product(s) such as multipurpose liquid glue, glue dots, and dimensionals
Gallery of Sample Projects