When I saw this card on a blog of my colleague, Jaimie, I just knew that I was going to CASE it. Make a Medallion is a free stamp set in the 2017 Sale-A-Bration catalog. Like, Jaimie, I used a duo of colors—Bermuda Bay and Pool Party.
I would not have been able to accomplish this three step stamping had it not been for my Misti Stamping Tool. The tool allows us to place a piece of card stock and then line up the stamp exactly where it needs to be in order to get a nice compilation every time.
The end of the annual Sale-A-Bration promotion ends on March 31st. If you’ve not already taken advantage of the promotion, hurry to see how many ways you can earn free products.
March 1 – 31 Host Code:
Use this host code when you order to receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code (you’ll still get the free gift). The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2016-16 Annual Catalog or the 2017 Occasions Catalog. Please see my Rewards page for full details.
- To visit my online store, click here.
- To shop the Clearance Rack, click here.
- Earn Free Stampin’ Up! products by joining my Customer Rewards program
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ up! merchandise, too! Please contact me for more information.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies
Card stock Cuts
1) Card base: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ scored at 4-1/4″ along
2) Mat: 3-1/2″ square for die cut
1) Layer: 3-7/8 x 5-1/8
1) Art piece: 3″ square
2) Mat: 4″ x 5-1/4″
3) Mat: 3-1/2″ square
DSP Cupcakes & Carousels:
1) 3″ square